ShoreTel 400 Series Phone
Say goodbye to communications complexity
Tired of managing multiple vendors and dial plans, complicated phone system protocols, or restrictive network solutions? Want a business phone system that "just works," no matter your size, industry or need?
ShoreTel IP business phone systems are designed from the ground up to streamline the work of administrators and end users alike. Whether you want to stop managing your phone system entirely and are looking for a cloud solution, or you want to maintain control and management and are looking for the best on-premises phone system, ShoreTel has what you need.
The 400 series of ShoreTel IP phones includes four models:
- IP Phone 420 – a two-line phone for lobby and common areas
- IP Phone 480 – an eight-line phone for professional users and contact center agents
- IP Phone 480g – an eight-line phone for advanced professional users who require Gigabit Ethernet support
- IP Phone 485g – an eight-line phone for professional users and executives who require a color display and Gigabit Ethernet support
The 400 series of ShoreTel IP phones expands the current portfolio of ShoreTel IP phones to deliver new functionality and enhanced usability:
- Visual voice mail simplifies voice mail management for professionals, contact center agents and executives
- Enhanced form factor that incorporates the latest user feedback
- More soft keys and line / call appearances for increased functionality and more speed dials or other programmable features
- Built-in diagnostics for faster troubleshooting and shorter time to resolution